Hello. How are you? We are feeling engaged and invigorated, thanks for asking. Our passion is sensor intelligence using deep learning at the cutting edge. If this is something you are into, then we will get along just fine.
WHY WORK WITH US?
Well most importantly, because we are super passionate and love what we do. Furthermore, we are currently developing super cool stuff such as ultrasonic industrial IOT. We work in a diverse range of fields from utilities to defense. Most importantly, and top of our list is we foster a culture of success, innovation and respect. Did we mention that we are partnered with the University of British Columbia, and the Department of National Defence?
WHAT YOU WOULD BE DOING...
You would be part of the development team for our CRWN platform, working to create and deploy embedded software on industrial IOT. The hardware will utilize edge computing, computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience with embedded software development and RTOS
- Experience with STM32, Arduino and Raspberry Pi in low memory environments
- Solid knowledge of C/C++ and Python development
- Experience developing & maintaining deployable code
- Familiarity with version control (Git) and Agile development
- A passion for coding and an interest in machine learning
- Experience working with small teams
- For soft skills we would like you the most if you were adaptable, creative, multidisciplinary, self-directed
- Experience with technical writing is a bonus too!
- Competitive salary and stock options based on experience, competency and length of service
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Training and professional development allowance, and extended medical and dental
- Eligible for security clearance and to work in Canada
- Beer Tuesdays at our neighbourhood microbrewery
NON - COMPENSATION CONSIDERATIONS
- Accountability: We truly do work hard, play hard and expect everyone to self manage...meaning we don’t track hours.
- Flexibility: If your best time to work is from 10pm to 2am then we want to support that so we try to enable team communication by committing to M-Th 10am-2pm “office hours.” The rest is up to you.